Saturday, March 12, 2011

All new stuff !!

So, i finally got over myself and i moved my bed out of the living room and into B's room. His room is HUGE, its ment to be a bedroom. Not a room for brayden so i can have my bed in the living room like im still living in college. Its just kinda embarrassing when people would come over and be like yeahh .. i guess ill sit on your bed .. ??

So with this huge tax income, im getting a new couch,  kitchen table, tv stand, and coffee table. Along with a new 40' flat screen, and a whole new bathroom set. I cant help myself!! This money is MY money, and since i never bought anything when i was pregnant because i was saving for leave - nows my time. And im enjoying it. I should have a little less than 5 grand left after my explosive shopping sprees. Thats good enough to put away :)

B is doing good on cereal, but i feel like hes never full on that. Even after practically 1/4 a cup of rice cereal, i STILL had to nurse him for 15 on both sides for him to finally feel full. So i dont know how much longer this will last.

2 comments:

  1. aw shopping sprees are always great sometimes you just need to spoil yourself. I love the name you picked out for your son that was the 2nd choice for my baby boy. Love your blog. Stay strong your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely spoil yourself, you deserve it dear!

    ReplyDelete