Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bye Bye Bye

Bye Bye baby weight ! Hello new weight watchers join-er :) I was driving to work today when i thought to myself how i really should join a gym. And then i was like "When will i have time for the gym?" I work 40 hours a week, 4 days a week. The three days off I, 1) catch up on sleep, 2) clean my apartment, 3) Try my hardest to show brayden i am his actual mom and not this person that just drops him off and picks him up everyday :( IDK how well this plan will go, but we will see. Of course I will start it tomorrow. At work I had a slew of foods that i didnt mark down so i dont know how many points i accrued already. I did bring home my "Naked" drink, which is a fantastic fruit smoothie, and its only 4 points HOLLA.

My day off yesterday, we went to the park with my niece. She loved it - he loved it, and mommy LOVED the nice weather !!


3 comments:

  1. I totally agree. The "naked" drinks are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, what are naked drinks?
    i joined weight watchers too & then cancelled it. but i feel like i can't do it on my own, i tried and i am sooo paranoid that i'm not eating enough calories and it will hurt my supply. ww is soooo breastfeeding friendly now. gah i want back in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha i love naked drinks! Its just a fruit smoothie, with just pure fruit. no cornstarchsyurpdye#4 shit haha. WW is SUPER bf friendly and i dont feel like im not getting enough calories because i load up on vegetables and fruit throughout the day to keep my points low but my hunger away!

    ReplyDelete