Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy birthdayy

TO ME :) One year ago i had my first ultrasound, which showed my little jelly bean at 5 weeks 2 days. Today was also the day i heard his heartbeat for the first time.  My heart stopped, i thought i couldn’t POSSIBLY be pregnant on my 21st birthday. I was the go-to girl when it came to parties. I was that friend you called when you wanted to go out. And now look at me? I ball my eyes out at the thought of going out with friends. I cant look at B, laughing smiling and giggling and know im leaving him to go to the bar. Thats why this year when all my friends were asking what i was doing with my birthday, i told them im spending it with B, because in the end - hes the only one i want to spend it with.


March 5, 2010



March 5, 2011


i love him :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't belive I missed this post!! HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete