Wednesday, April 6, 2011

6 days on, 4 days off!

I havent been able to blog in so long because ive been working soooo much! I had to work 6 days in a row, when normally i work two or three tops. Today is my last day of the 6, and i couldnt be happier. Im in the pumping room right now, with a fight like always. Work has just been so heavy and hetic these past 6 days, almost to the point i didnt want to come back. Everyin patient i have is either withdrawing from drugs and/or alcohol, or is from a nursing home here with a UTI. Whatttt fun, i not!
I miss my brayden, he looked so confused today why YET AGAIN mommy was leaving him. At least i get out at 3 today instead of 7, then its mommy mommy mommy time for 4 whole days. What are we going to do? I think ill take him for a long stroll around town, so he can finally see where he lives :)
I know i need to work for money, but id die to be a single stay at home mom. If someone else could just bring the money to me then leave, it be the best life for me and B!
I bought this new blogger app on my droid, lets see if it works!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment