Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Im sorry, but fuck men.

So, i was with this kid who just happeneddd to be my middleschool/ highschool sweetheart. We have been dating on and off since 7th grade. Broke up senior year. I met EX, dated him. Forgot about HS sweet heart. EX got me pregnant, left me. HS sweet heart came back into the picture. Then dated a girl i was friends with, and she "banned" him from seeing me. They were on and off. On their off's, he'd come here to hang out with me. It made me a mess when i was pregnant bc it was so hard NOT to gain feelings back for him. He left, came back. Left, came back. Finally i told him to leave, because i went into pre term labor at 32 weeks and he didnt give two shits. Left me at the hospital by myself. Labor day, no one besides family knows im in labor. Im already overdue, so everyones asking but i deny it because i dont want the text messages while im already stressed out. HS sweetheart texts me and saids "i have a feeling hes coming today!" Im so shocked bc i havent talked to him in a while. But i ignore it and go on with my life. Fast forward three weeks later. Just happens to be his dad lives RIGHT DOWN THE STREET. So he "stopped by his dads, then figured hed stop by here to meet Brayden" Since then, its been even more downhill. One day he wants a family, the next day he doesnt. Hes been mentally fucking me since November. Fast forward to last Saturday. I had my two friends over,. Sam- bestfriend. Bobby- gay best friend. Mike shows up, whatever. Were all hanging out, then i get a text from mike that he thinks sam is hot. Okay whatever, what guy doesnt want a threesome with two bestfriends. I brush it off. Mike sleeps over, we have a good night. Fast forward to today. He texts me asking me if sams coming over tonight. I tell him she might be, he responds with that he wants a BJ from sam. I cant make this shit up. Here i am, 22 years old and i feel like im 12 again. Grow the fuck up, get out of my fucking life.

Vent the fuck over.

No comments:

Post a Comment