Wednesday, April 20, 2011

i found the gold!!!!

I found the pumping room at work! My friend shenelle just came back from leave and showed me where she pumps. Um, bank?! They have their own Symphony's and Lactina's, that i wont have to lug my PISA around work anymore. IM SO THRILLED. The symphony is amazing, im getting out an extra 2oz than i was compaired to my PISA. Plus, theres rocking chairs, a tv, books, a radio. Snacks, drinks. Ladies and gents, i found the goldddd!!!! Im so excitedddddd. It pays off working at a hospital that is so pro-breastfeeding, go Yale!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. ugh i'm jealous. i wish i had a pumping work :[ i just pump in a back closet. it's large enough. but kind of uncomfortable.

    i haven't used the symphony but i have used the lactina and I LOVED LOVED LOVED it. it's a HUGE reason I pump 30 + oz a day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally meant pumping room :]

    ReplyDelete