Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Its life!

Finally people are starting to accept my pumping sched at work. When they see me with my medela, they know lol. My co worker (the one who gave me a hard time before) just goes "are you going to .. 'you know'?" And i was like, yes my friend. Gonna go .. 'you know'. Hes like okay ill cover you. Wow, thats impressive.
Work has been getting hetic, we have been in overflow since what seems like forever. But today is a good day, evenings are so much easier for me. Not so crazy, and i can spend time with brayden in the am! Of course i dont sleep in, my internal clock woke me up at 730 today, brayden slept till 9! We went shopping though, got more delish food for the weight watchers program. 66 dollars worth, but it was some good deals so i felt good about it :) Plus maybe if cat food wasnt so expensive id be 14 dollars richer.
I know a friend who stoped breastfeeding her child because she became a single mom after moving out away from her husband, or soon to be ex husband. She asks me how i still breastfeed and do everything on my own? Its easy. I never HAD to depend on a man since the begining, so to me this is just everyday life. Its honestly (in my eyes) only hard when im trying to do two things at once. Like i wish i could make dinner while hubby fed brayden, but dinner has to wait till brayden is fed. I got a system down now, its not like your average family 5 o clock dinners on the table, but i still eat .. when brayden gets to sleep :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad pumping at work is going better for you!!
    how are you liking weight watchers. i joined 4 weeks ago i believe, and did amazing the first week then totally bombed all the other weeks. this week im back on track and trying my hardest to stick with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im doing great with it, theres times where i want something sweet - and ill reach for some grapes. I like how they give you the extra points for the whole week, just in case im out and my friends want to go to lunch, im not gonna sit there trying to pointplus out the menu :)

    ReplyDelete