Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good news all around :)


Closes the door before the winter lets the cold in,
And wonders if her love is strong enough to make him stay,
She's answered by the tail lights
Shining through the window pane



Something about that song that i just cant get over. Maybe because i understand it, and i get it. Maybe because after hearing this, i finally grew some balls and blocked EX and every single person he ever even fucking looked at from my facebook. There, now your officially dead to me.

On a better note, i started producing milk again ! I still havent bought my pump yet, but i was having B latch on tonight, and he was eating. And not these little feedings, he got a full feeding out, i didnt even have to give him his 7oz bottle before bed. GO BOOBIES !!

Random Thoughts :

B, preggie sister, my niece and I all went to the aquarium today. We have fun seeing the "shhishies" :) Too bad my camera is in my car, and im a lazy one tonight, otherwise id show you peectures !

Buying a new car soon - going to look at it tomorrow. SIKED.

Once my tax refund comes in too, im buying a new couch. I just, want a new one.

1 comment:

  1. i'm jealous you can get B to latch. My daughter has such a hard time with it and just screams :[
    It's so upsetting. Awesome you're producing milk!!

    ReplyDelete