Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just another day ..

So the re-lactating is taking longer than i had hoped because my income check still hasnt come in yet, and i cant get very far without having a pump. Since i work 12 hour shifts theres clearly no way i can get any sort of stimulation while at work without a pump. Bills are tight right now as it is. I thought i had more money in my account than i actually had, because i had bought something that wasnt processed for a few days. So now i check my account and see i have 50 dollars untill next thursday. That should be fun :/

I went out with a few people from work last night & i had a blast. I havent had that much fun since before baby. It felt good to be able to go out and not really worry about much. Brayden was at my grandparents house, sleeping away peacefully.

Id also like to add that im going to be an auntie, AGAIN! My sister and her boyfriend are expecting again, shes 6 weeks along. I did the Chinese gender test, and it said girl! My niece needs another girl, all of our friend have boys & brooklyn LOVES being girly just like her mommy! Im very excited for them, whichever sex. It would be kinda cool if she had twins though ! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment