Monday, February 21, 2011

Ut-oh

I feel like i pulled my c-section the wrong way - ive been getting sharp pain right by the incision & horrible back pain ever since. Doc thinks it might be the first time im actually releasing an egg, and boy i have never wished so hard for my period to start in my life. OW OW AND DOUBLE OW.

I never bought that car, they wanted to rape my bank account & everything i ever owned. Sorry i wont put 10,000 dollars down on a car worth 12,000 just so you could go home with a bonus. I told you 2,000 down, if thats not good i will and am going somewhere else. You are not the only ones with a 09 madza. Calm down.

My dad wants me to move back in with him once my lease is up to help pay with the mortgage. Now, id love to help out. But me and B dont belong there. I love being on my own, for both me and B's sake. Im not a 16 year old, needing support from her father because she cant pay for anything. I can and do pay for everything, and though i know he lost his job and he needs help, it wont be by having me move in to pay his bills. Ill send him some money each month for some help, but me and B love my apartment, and i worked my ASS off to get it, and worked my ASS off to keep it. I love it, i love the town and im not leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment